Saturday, March 1, 2014

March T.B.R. List

Here is my March Reading List

#1
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days Book #1 of 5) by Susan Ee






















#2
Worldafter (Penryn & the End of Days Book #2 of 5) by Susan Ee























The covers are what caught my eye, then I read the summaries and decided to buy them. The third book in this series is expected June 5, 2014, and there are 5 books announced to be in this series so far. Also I love the covers to these books.

#3
The Werewolf Book by Brad Steiger























I love Werewolves and the lore surrounding them, this books goes back to start of the origin of the werewolf.

#4
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter Book #1 of 7) by J.K. Rowling






















I have only read the third book in this series, and that was back in  December of 2003. So I've decided to read all of the series.

#5
A Walk in Wolf Woods by Mary Stewart






















I happened upon this at Goodwill and read the summery and decided to buy it. It sounds like a good story, and I like the illustrations inside the book.

#6
1984 by George Orwell






















I have had this book for about three years and have yet to read it so i decided to read it this month.

#7
The Lake House (When the Wind Blows Book #2 of 2) by James Patterson























This is the second and last book in the When the Wind Blows series, It is also supposedly a prequel to the Maximum Ride series, it seems like from the first book, so I've decided to read this book series before i read the Maximum Ride series.

I have decided to read 7 books this month, most of them are not very long and I will hopefully be able to finish them all before the end of this month.

I hope everybody had/has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment